In the workshop you will deploy a complete microservice architecture using Azure Spring Cloud.
- Create a new Azure Spring Cloud cluster
- Configure a Spring Cloud Config Server
- Build and deploy a Spring Boot microservice
- Create a Spring Cloud Gateway to access your microservice
- Use Spring Cloud Service Registry to discover your microservice
- Configure distributed tracing to debug a microservices architecture
- Deploy a Spring Boot microservice using GitHub Actions
Level (Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced) : Beginner
Want to check if you have most of your prerequisites set-up properly? Go check this link! https://aka.ms/nljug
A limited number of $50 Azure Passes are available for this workshop, so join in time!